Welcome

Welcome

Connect With Me

Back to blogging

Thursday 12 May 2016



Hello everyone, I am back!

I've been a failure in keeping to my words regarding updating my blog regularly since I was busy with school (but not anymore!) as well as my crafts business & YouTube channel.

If you're a regular reader you'd notice the huge difference in my blog appearance. After much hesitation, I decided to revamp my blog's layout by purchasing a template on Etsy

More specifcally, I purchased mine from Underline Designs, and the owner of the shop is so helpful, patient and friendly! Her name is Mina, and she is really extremely efficient in doing her work. Needless to say, she is really professional at it too! She offers free installation and tweeking of the template here and there according to your requests. Despite having so many doubts and clarifications from me, never once was she impatient and fulfilled all of my requests perfectly! Thumbs up for Mina!

If you are looking to purchase a blog template, do check out her designs because they are really unique and special, at the same time beautifies your blog to a whole new level!


But anyway, i've recently graduated from school and I'll soon do up various posts regarding my school life in poly for the past 3 years.


Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Blog Archive