Welcome

Welcome

Connect With Me

DIY Crafts | How to make a box card: #Tutorial 01

Wednesday 22 July 2015



You don't have to be talented to be able to do DIY crafts - this is the wrong mindset of the majority. 

Instead of saying "I can't do art", why not tell yourself to give it a go?

I personally feel that everyone has the ability in doing art and design, what matters most is practicing and the interest to learn. The issue only arises when you give up without trying again after failing, not when you fail.


Therefore, I'd of course, love to help those out there who may be interested in doing DIY cards, or specifically, boxcards. Hence I decided to make tutorials.

Here are some screenshots to arouse your interest. The video includes of course, my own "introductory promotional video" which I filmed and edited, and then the actual opening & tutorial itself, followed by a recap through animations before the closure.



 




 





The last two screenshots are the projected view of a box. What comes first should be understanding, hence it is important that you watch this tutorial #01 before tutorial #02, which will be uploaded soon this week.
 Feel free to comment and let me know on any opinions or suggestions you may have. You can ask me any questions too if in doubt.

Enjoy!

How to make a box card: Tutorial #1
Understanding the basics of a box







Click here to see all my videos on youtube

Click here to subscribe to my channel for future updates 

 



2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.
    Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.
    orthodontic braces treatment services in nashik

    ReplyDelete

Popular

Blog Archive