Welcome

Welcome

Connect With Me

B.A.P Comeback 2015/2016; 25 Things I look forward to

Thursday 24 September 2015


*P.S: I do not own any of the photos, videos or GIFs here except for the screen shot below. All of the images, etc. were sourced from google and belongs to the rightful owners who own them.*


As fans of B.A.P, we all know about the lawsuit which took place last November, causing a hiatus in the boys' activities for almost close to a year. However... 



One of the best news I've ever heard this year in 2015 has got to be the announcement that B.A.P will be coming back in the year-end of 2015 or early 2016!! Are you as overjoyed as I am? Because I feel so excited and I just can't wait to see them active all over again!! I'm sure that the boys are just as happy as all the babyz out there!






Despite being on hiatus, we could observe from their instagrams and twitter that the 6 still gather together often. Their brotherhood is so amazing, I really love their teamwork and chemistry!
오 ~ 오빠들 너무 귀엽다 ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ.. B.A.P ~ 많이 사랑한다 알게지? ㅠ ㅠ 아.. 다들 너무 너무 보고싶다, 빨리 돌아와세요 ~



Argh, I really can't wait for their comeback!!

It's a pity that I only took notice to B.A.P in 2014, which unfortunately months after, the lawsuit occurred. K-pop has honestly never aroused my interest until I saw B.A.P, a group that was distinctively different and unique in many aspects. Not only that, they are charming and manly yet cute at the same time!








Well.. they can definitely pull off various styles and looks!


I am really proud of B.A.P and glad to say that they are the one and only k-pop group I love, and will only love! These 6 boys were the only kpop idols that made my heart flutter. I actually enjoy listening to their songs which are meaningful yet catchy as well ;-)



Here's just a few of the many things I am looking forward to, and especially love about B.A.P!!






25 Things I look forward to in B.A.P's Comeback 2015 ~ 2016:




1. The boys' charismatic and manly image 


Unlike most typical K-pop male idol groups, B.A.P has a very manly and charismatic impression from the start, giving off a strong and fierce aura (and of course many other traits that set them apart from the others)

Wouldn't your heart beat faster just by looking at their intense gazes all over again? I'm just so curious about what they have in mind and the style they will have when they make the comeback!!





2. B.A.P's perfectly harmonised choreography & group performances







What I look forward to is their unique choreography that would always add some powerful aura to their performances of many different concepts. Better still, B.A.P is always so harmonised and synchronised with one another as a team!




3. The beautiful voices of DaeJae




Dae Hyun and Young Jae are both powerful vocals of B.A.P and possibly the only few vocalists among many other singers with such good voices that captured my attention. The two of them have such soothing and sweet voices that made my heart flutter each time they sang!! Not to mention Dae Hyun's long and strong notes... I simply can't wait to listen to the new songs that will make me fall in love with B.A.P all over again...!





4. Yongguk's deep voice



One of the most attractive feature of Yongguk has got to be his deep voice that is full of charisma... WooooooooooowWOooooooooooWoowOOOw. We're finally gonna hear it in their upcoming comeback!!!!





5. Yongguk's "Chyeah"




I bet that this will still be in their upcoming new songs... Mmmhmm ~






6. Zelo's lightning speed rapping



Our talented baby zelo who is so good at rapping.. We all know him for his extremely fast rap in B.A.P's songs!!! He never fails to amaze me.. What about you?




 
7. B.A.P's new songs



B.A.P's songs are always so meaningful if you understand their lyrics. In my opinion, most of B.A.P's songs were motivational to me with regards to certain life situations and I am grateful for such great songs and music! Furthermore, their songs are always made up of different genres from R&B to Hip Hop to traditional & classic music. (Their mixtures & combinations are always sooooooooo good)

I wonder what kind of songs would Yong Guk compose and write this time? 



Watch the playlist below to learn more on the meaning behind B.A.P's songs








8. Our happy-go-lucky Jong Up moments





Jong Up is always smiling and unpredictable as to what sorts of funny things he will do. Don't you look forward to once again seeing that bright smile of his which will light up our days?  





9. Him Chan's motherly side



When will we get to see that motherly side of Him Chan again? When B.A.P makes their comeback, there are bound to be his motherly moments during the behind-the-scenes... ;-)





10. The boys' burning passion all over again




What makes us fans happy is watching the boys being happy and doing what they love to do, letting us see their passionate sides - especially on stage. Their burning passion for music is just...






Like Daehyun's passionate singing 







11. Jong Up's dances



Jong Up is a really good dancer, and he often randomly dances to the music he hears. Of course, Zelo is also another dancing machine of B.A.P, in my opinion. I really love how these 2 would always entertain the viewers of any videos with their random and sometimes funny dance moves. (But I have to say that all members of B.A.P dance well too!!!)





12. More cute DaeJae moments




Dammnnnnnn, how can the two of them look so cute together? I'm looking forward to all their funny & nonsensical jokes already!






13. Yong Guk's gummy smile



Despite his manly look, his cute gummy smile would always melt our hearts... Awwwww! 






14. "Dae Hyun Reporter on B.A.P News" moments





Am I the only one who misses this cute & entertaining side of him?




15. Dae Hyun's never-ending eating






His love for food is really....





16. Our cute maknae who's always blinking




He's not just a dancing machine... But a cute blinking machine too.. 





17. B.A.P's aegyo



Nope, we know that B.A.P definitely can't do aegyos and that aegyo is the 6 boys' common enemy. However, I feel that their inability to do actual aegyos are actually aegyos to me.. No? ;-) Their failed aegyos never fail to make me laugh!




18. Him Chan's aegyo




Him Chan does aegyos better than the rest maybe? Let's anticipate them again once B.A.P comes back!





19. Yong Guk's extremely cute (failed) aegyos



I'm really looking forward to this side of Yong Guk which will always make me laugh out loud so heartily!!!




 




20. B.A.P's dedicated hearts to BABYz




No words can explain how much I miss the 6 who are always thinking of and considerate towards their fans :-(






21. The boys calling us "Baby" again & showing their loving sides








22. The boys' smiling faces & laughter

23. The Matokis



Let's not forget about this unique icon of B.A.P!







24. B.A.P being treated the right way they want



Now that they are back with TS, I hope that they will be happier and be treated the way they want rightfully, because they deserve so much more for all their hardwork!







25. Just B.A.P, Babyz and I




Let's all look forward to the better and happy days ahead with B.A.P and Baby!! Wonderful memories shall be forged again ~








"Idols are not only celebrities, but also role models that children look up to. B.A.P will set that as our goal and we will try our best to fulfill that." - Yongguk

"My heart's path is to be an angel that shares love." - Yongguk 


With a leader that is warm-hearted and loving towards children, B.A.P has been helping out the needy and successfully encouraged their fans to carry out good acts like them. All 6 of them are so kind-hearted towards others... I am really so proud of them and to be a part of this fandom ;-) 










So... Are you excited for B.A.P's comeback too?











1 comment:

Popular

Blog Archive